Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Midweek update

So far, this week has been extremely busy and stressful. I'm just praying I make it through this Wednesday hump without devouring one of those 450 calorie butter tarts that have been teasing me since the day that old lady, who's heart is in the right place, but is actually an evil witch, decided to bake them by the bulk and send them home with daddy dearest. BLAH.

Since I have had homework flying out my ass and my knee injury that was a product of my graceful shoelace trip has been KILLING me, I have gotten next to no exercise this week. Even during gym, when we had to run to the tennis courts, AGAIN, I could not even make it halfway. I's only a 1 km run but ironically I feel as if i don't have any energy these days. Even during the actual tennis games I can hardly focus or move around because
a) My partners suck ASS
b) I am CONSTANTLY thinking about food
It's sad really, but I can't help it. Sometimes i just want to fall back into my old habits and have the most decadent, sugary, salty meal and not count the calories.

However i know this is NOT an option. I am not even halfway into my 6 month weight-loss journey, so this attitude has to be mastered and ELIMINATED. One of my new favourite quotes is something i picked up off of a Paul Plakas's website. Paul is the trainer for my favourite T.V. show, X-Weighted, and one of my idols.

Pain is temporary. Giving up lasts forever.

I recite this to myself every time the last squat gets too hard, or that extra 100 m seems impossible to reach. I know now it might be getting unbearably difficult, but all the benefits of losing weight will pay off and then some in the end.

Anyways, today our gym class ran to the local gym. it was my first time actually being in a fitness facility. I got in a bit of workout by doing a 15 minute core class, and I burned four calories on the elliptical. I decided I don't like machinery. I do not feel comfortable in a gym at all, I would much rather be at home in front of my T.V. doing crunches then displaying my panting, out of shape self for all the veiny muscleheads to judge. I mgiht join a gym after the six months have passed, maybe then I'll be ready. It is a good enviroment, just not for me.

On a different note, it kind of makes me mad how my friends eat whatever they want and don't gain a pound. While I'm basically having an emotional war with myself just to stop from shoving that 500 calorie cookie down my throat, they down 800 calorie breakfats bagels and enjoy a bucketful of mayonaise covered fries and still remain as thin as a pole. I'm pretty sure if I adapted their eating habits for even a week, I'd be back at my original weight. I'm not going to try and skip around this to spare feelings, because hell, this is my blog, but I wish they would just gain massive amounts of weight just so i could have some justice and peace of mind. I blame their retarded metabolisms due to the fact they do sports. People who have a lot of muscle and are active on a regular basis can pretty much eat an entire buffalo and still maintain their weight. Like boys. They are basically all total gluttons, yet they have washboard sixpacks and biceps for days. I really wish there was a sport I was good at, but basically anything that involves endurance and cooridinatin simply is not in my range of capabilty. Eugh.

Anyways, I'll stop my negative ranting there, because I have enough pessismism to explode planets. I really need to go shopping. All of my pants are literally falling off me now. And no, not in the cute, boyfriend fit kind of way. The butt of my pant sags to the back of my knees and I have to religiously hike them up to protect the world from my buttcrackimitus.

Alot more people are taking notice too. Which is always good. One of my guy friends, who is always playfully insulting me, pointed out that i've gotten noticably skinnier. This may not pose any relevance but if you knew him, this is a HUGE compliment. Anyways, I'm not going to bother to write my food log for Monday and Tuesday because my cellphone, which i record all of my daily eateries in, is in my purse, in the kitchen, which would require me to take a stroll past the butter tarts. Here is my food log for TODAY:

Breakfast
Cinnamon oatmeal
topped with one blackberry
and three raspberries

Lunch
Broccolli and beef stir fir
(beef is from longhorn cow, supposed to be more calorie wise)

Snack
Eleven grapes

Supper
1 apple
1 tbsp peanut butter

NOTE**********THE WEIGH-IN IS CANCELED. I FORGOT ABOUT IT AND LITERALLY DRANK AN OCEAN OF WATER. THE EXCESS WATER WEIGHT WILL TRICK THE SCALE AND DEMOLISH MY MOTIVATION. TOMORROW AT SEVEN EXPECT RESULTS!!!!!!!!! OBNOXIOUS FTW



OH and I have a weigh in tonight, first one since I've started this blogging bussiness, so this shall be recorded around 7 PM. The suspense.....

No comments:

Post a Comment